Foxes Field B&B Facebook Giveaway Terms and Conditions
1. The competition is open to registered users of Facebook aged 18 or over. The competition will run from 6:00pm on 14th October 2019 to 6:00pm on 17th October 2019.
2. All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all terms and conditions are adhered to. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
3. The promoter of this competition is Carol Bell, Foxes Field B&B, Sheppenhall Lane, Aston CW5 8DT
4. To enter, entrants must comment on the competition post on Carol Bell@foxesfieldbandb Facebook Page.
5. Any number of comments may be submitted.
6. Entrants using multiple Facebook accounts will be disqualified and Entries must comply with the terms and conditions of Facebook.
7. Each entrant agrees that they have independently developed and/or have the relevant authority/consent(s) to submit the Entry and will not infringe the intellectual property or any other rights of any person.
8. Entries will not be accepted if deemed inappropriate or offensive by Carol Bell, Foxes Field B&B
9. There will be one winner. No correspondence will be entered into regarding the selection of the winning Entries.
The prize is as follows:
The winner will receive a 3 night stay at Foxes Field B&B (www.foxesfieldbandb.co.uk) from Friday 29th November 2019 - Sunday 1st December 2019. The prize is for 2 guests. The total value of the prize is £176.00. There will also be 5 runner up vouchers of £50.00 each to be used against a two nights or more booking before the 31st March 2020. Bookings will be subject to availability. Winners and runners up must be over 18 to use the prize as Foxes Field is an adult only B&B.
10. Carol bell@foxesfeldbandb will announce the winner and runners up via a Facebook post at 10:00am on Friday 18th October 2019 following the competition closing. The winners and runners up will be notified via a private message and also via a reply to their winning comment. The winner and runners up will be drawn at random by a member of Foxes Field B&B team. In the event of two people with the same name coming forward to claim the prize, the prize will be given to the person who's comment has been responded to by Carol Bell@foxesfieldbandb which says that they are the winner and who has also received a private message.
11. The winners must provide their name, address, email address and contact telephone number and confirm that they are available to accept the prize as specified by Carol Bell@foxesfieldbandb. Carol Bell reserves the right to request proof of age, residence and identity of the winner. If a winner cannot provide any of the above details and confirmations to Carol Bell's satisfaction within 7 days of being contacted by Carol Bell and/or cannot confirm they accept the prize within 7 days of being notified by Carol Bell, the winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and Sally's Cottages reserves the right to select another winner from the remaining Entries.
12. By entering, Entrants understand that they are providing their information to Carol Bell@foxesfieldbandb and not to Facebook. This competition is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion will be directed to Carol Bell@foxesfieldbandb, not Facebook.
13. The winner and runners up consent to Carol Bell@foxesfieldbandb announcing their name publicly on their Facebook page as a prize winner, making copies of or publishing the whole or any part of the Entry and otherwise exploiting the Entry and any rights in relation to the Entry for any purpose and without compensation.
14. The information entrants provide will be used by Carol Bell@foxesfieldbandb for the purpose of conducting this competition. Sally's Cottages may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this competition or communicating with entrants.
15. Carol Bell@foxesfieldbandb reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time or offer a reasonable equivalent to the prize described. The winner and runners up may not exchange the prize for cash or other cash alternative.
16. Employees of Foxes Field B&Band its affiliates and any other persons or employees of companies associated with this Competition and members of the families and households of any such persons, are not eligible to enter this Competition. Any such entries will be invalid.
17. In accepting the prize, the prize winner and runners up accept our visitor terms and conditions